Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's still raining.....


So please excuse the (even worse than usual) photo's. The colour's are pretty wrong, but you get the idea!


Jocie's 2nd Cardi, it still needs a button, I'll get to it eventually. It is actually cream and dark pink.


A beanie for my best friend's daughter, again cream and dark pink.



The hexagon blanket! Far from perfect, but I love it, and so does Mark, which is good because it is destined for our bed, colours are pretty good on this one except for the pink which is the same as the cardi and beanie.


Imogene's pyjama's, The colours are a little saturated but mostly right here, she still hasn't worn them yet, I think she was a bit miffed that she didn't get pink pants!


I've been cutting out a Cheery Chimp, I'm so excited to have finally started him, It took me a while to find the "right" fabric, but I have and all I will say is this chimp is a huge Beatles fan!


And Charlotte is at it again, this time embroidering an elephant, her stitches are getting better and better, and most importantly she is loving it!!

I'm planning on doing some more on Laura's doll quilt tonight, hopefully tomorrow I will have a finished top to show!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have been very busy .I love the hexagon blanket .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the hexagon blanket!

    ReplyDelete