Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Last day of Autumn.....


And it was too cloudy most of the day to take any photos outside.
I do have a nice photo of three of the girls in their new Pyjamas, Imogene's were last to be finished (only yesterday!) and she hasn't worn them yet.

Charlotte and Jocie's are a different pattern for the pants, but both have a little flower that I machine stitched to the (bought) shirt, Laura and Imogene's pants are the same pattern just different sizes, Laura's shirt has a half moon that I stitched on (very badly!), and Imogene has a bright pink shirt with a balloon stitched on, it even has a string from the knot down to the hem.


Don't forget to enter my Giveaway for the SEWN Launch Party! Comments will close 1pm AEST on Monday June 8th, only one week away! Please make sure I have a way to contact you, either an email address, blog, or you can always check back on the day, I will be drawing it in the evening sometime. There are heaps of fantastic giveaway's all over blog land so do go and check them out, and it's not too late to sign up for a giveaway of your own either!

No comments:

Post a Comment