Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spoilt Rotten!

Uhuh, that's right, spoilt rotten, who? ME!!!!
Last Thursday, my husbands grandmother, Nanna Gwen, gave me a present, I nearly cried.


Nan was given this beautiful Marcasite bracelet, on her 17th birthday (1940), by her dear friend Peter. Unfortunately Peter, was lost during WW2. As you can imagine this bracelet holds a lot of sentimental value, and I was honoured to be the recipient of such a gift.


Then on Sunday, it was my birthday!!

I got a new cutting board, and some lovely fabric, off of Mark and the girls, along with a huge stack of beautiful drawings, cards and colouring in, that the girls had made for me! They even wrote Jocie's name on a few so that she could give me something too! And I can't forget my perfect new P.J's, Betty Boop, flannelette, in pinks/purples, absolutely perfectly perfect pyjamas! (but I'm not showing a pic of me in my pj's!)


And, the lovely Nanna Gwen was at it again, with a delicious chocolate cake! Which my dutiful husband covered in candles, he even managed to fit just the right number of candles on it!


To top my wonderful week off, I woke up this morning to find out that I had won a giveaway over at Sparkly Green Knickers! (pics will come)

And just a heads up, I'm planning on a giveaway of my own in the next few days, to link in with the SEWN launch party!

1 comment:

  1. That bracelet is gorgeous - and so much meaning. You must feel very honored :-)

    ReplyDelete