Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh My Gosh!!!!


So this afternoon, I sat myself at the computer and quickly checked my emails, Oh yay there is the Made It weekly newsletter, a quick scroll and then........ SQUEAL!!!!!!


Yep I'm an excitable person! So yes I got featured in a Made It newsletter! Well to be precise my Denim and Lime Phone Case did!


I don't want to turn this blog into a "business" And I have decided to just leave some links on the sidebar to my Facebook page and to the Made It shop and leave it at that. But today I just had to share my (over?) excitement! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and have a great week too! Ill be back in few days (hopefully) with some more crafty stuff, Including my Christmas Make List, and oh my is it long this year!

5 comments:

  1. Yay lady, congratulations! Always good to get some recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know for sure! So I can say congratulations!!
    And that's a really lovely bag, the green button is very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You deserve to be excited.....and why not share a bit of that excitement around. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve to be proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats thats fantastic! Go You!

    ReplyDelete