Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kitchen Window Quilt #2

Kitchen Window Quilt #2

The second quilt made from the blocks that the awesome girls in Bee Seam Piecing Down Under made for me! Unfortunately I ended up having to make 2 more blocks for this one, and with not enough kona charcoal for the frames, I decided to think outside the square (hehe) and go with a dark hot pink, (I think its Kona Pomegranate but I'm not sure) I'm really loving the effect!! This one is for ME!! Ive got the backing, binding and batting all ready to go, I just need to pick up some thread, I'm going to meander this is a light grey to match the Ash sashing, hopefully in the next week I'll have a finish to share :-)

6 comments:

  1. Great design! Really makes those beautiful fabrics stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors, i love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just gorgeous - I like the pink windows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wide are the black strips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you email me the instructions to make this quilt? I have cancer and to make a stained glass quilt. What fabric line did you usd? babscorbitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete