Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Making.....



Charlotte made "Milly", from a kit she got for her birthday way back in July


I made a Mixed Berry Clafoutis from Seasons by Donna Hay.


And I made another Keyka Lou "Charm School Handbag" using Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks, I love these colours!! Unfortunately this bag isn't for me, It is going to be the first item of I hope many to put into my yet to be opened etsy shop.  I'm hoping it will be open by the end of next month, I will be selling mostly bags and pouches from Keyka Lou's patterns, and maybe some other bits and pieces, Just enough to use up some of my gorgeous stash, to make room for more of course! First things first though, I need to take better Photo's!!


Now for some Quilting talk! (I know it's been a while!) I have joined a new bee with  Jo from Sparkly Green Knickers, there is still room left so if your interested go over and join! It will be my first bee, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!

So two posts in one day and I think I'm nearly caught up, unfortunately Im snowed under in my blog reader, 418 unread posts as I type this! ah well there is always tomorrow!! Im off to watch Big Love and work on my granny square cushion, which I will post about later, Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment